Thread: The Birthdays
View Single Post
Old 19th May 2023, 23:30   #4
Bluejon
Cumbria & N/Lancs Regional Secretary

2003 Rover 75 Saloon [Royal Blue] + 1999 Rover 75 Saloon [Duo-Tone Bacchus/Zircon Silver]

Thanked 1,656 Times in 769 Posts

Likewise & Huge thanks & much appreciation from Jan & I to you Phil for all the sterling work & dedication which you have provided with the 'Birthdays' over the years for us Members on behalf of this Club.

Huge thanks & much appreciation must also go to Roy [Elroy] for all the help & again dedication you have provided in ensuring the continued success this role has played for all Members to enjoy & really feel a part of this great Club of ours over the years & hopefully for many years to come, well done Guys many many thanks & very much appreciated certainly from Jan & I.

Derek [Windrush] was a true Gentleman in every sense of the word, a true & dedicated Senior Member who gave his all to this Club over the years & there is certainly a great sense of loss whenever Derek is very often mentioned,indeed there is a great feeling of loss of which cannot be replaced.

Derek was a great personal Friend to Jan & I along with his Wife Lilian whom we shared many a happy hour at various Club Meets all over the Country, now alas but memories but very happy memories, ones which will last Jan & I to look back on with much pride having known them, God Bless you both.

With sincere Best Wishes.....John & Jan.