View Single Post
Old 15th January 2020, 18:39   #4
Rogue
I really should get out more.......

75 CDT SE 160 Saloon

Thanked 1,096 Times in 774 Posts

I'm in a kinda 50/50 situation with this.... Although i've fitted leathers to my 2000 classic they are early Cowley leathers to suit the car, no rear bolsters and no buttons to lower the reat seat back and it might just be me but it feels like thicker leather than later seats i've seen. Projector headlights but i waited for a nice set of Halogens to become available rather than Xenons as these wern't available when she was made and other than an Xtrons head unit (kept the original so it can go back in if needed) the rest of the car is pretty original.

I'm not choosing to do this out of any perceived thoughts of extra value somewhere down the line but i am trying to keep any upgrades sympathetic to her Cowley heritage as there are getting fewer Cowleys left now however the old bus is a daily driver for work and pleasure so i completely understand modding these cars to suit your own taste's and requirements and i wouldn't blame anyone for doing so

Glutton for punishment --- Previously ... 2.6 SD1 x 2, 3.5 SD1, 820S, 820Si x2, 216 Gsi, 220T saloon, 414, 45 1.4 x2 and now a Cowley 75 CDT
Rogue is offline   Reply With Quote