View Single Post
Old 3rd August 2021, 16:35   #27
dave lincs
Posted a thing or two

Rover 75 Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by StephenEssex View Post
Hi, no I haven't touched it. I did pop the garage door up about 3 weeks ago and one of the front tyres had gone flat. It was looking rather sorry for itself and it was tipping down with rain so just closed the garage door again. My intention is when finances allow to find someone local to where the car is stored to look at the coolant leak, run it up to temperature and check all the fluids.

It needs an MOT, the sills looked crusty last time it was jacked up, the primrose paint is very bad and faded on all vertical panels i.e. Bonnet, Roof and Boot. Electric seats, sunroof and mirrors don't work.

I saved this from going to the scrappy in 2015, the rear box was being held up with some rope and had no MOT! all these bodges have been rectified but it now needs a real going over and that will cost lots of money, I guess £2000 or £3000 with all the paint.
Hi Stephen

Im sure there must be someone on here that would take a look for you and perhaps even do it if its just the thermostat leaking, if not next time i get down that way i would gladly take a look for you and sort out the seats mirrors and sunroof at the same time

Dave
dave lincs is offline   Reply With Quote