Old 6th July 2019, 07:57   #147287
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcat View Post
Thanks Bob,

Feels a little strange selling the place after 17 years there but.............Onwards and Upwards as they say.

Will be nice to be mortgage free and also be in a better situation (with only one property to sell) when the time comes for Ros and I to relocate to Norfolk
Good morning all

Good morning Jeff, I think it’s all looking good for you. Living in one property surely will make life simpler

The stinky large passenger sitting next me on the plane, moved further away after take off. I had the aisle seat, she had the window seat and part of the middle seat with the arm lifted up. I watched 3 enjoyable movies and overall it was a good flight.

I arrived at Heathrow last evening without the luggage (delayed). Lost luggage told me, it’s been located in Amsterdam and it will be flying in on the last flight of the day.

Fortunately I am staying at a hotel in Terminal 4. The delayed luggage was delivered by courier to the hotel at 00:30 and as they say, it’s better late than never.

My car won’t be ready today, as the new engine arrived late and by the time it came, another car was occupying the lift with its head off. I have heard, the work won’t be starting on my car, until at least next Saturday, when the engine is going to be swapped over. In the meantime, the mechanic is going to lend me his own car which I will pick up later on today.

I am just having a cuppa, contemplating having a shower and getting up, the room has a/c and it’s on

What are you up to?

Last edited by Gate Keeper; 6th July 2019 at 07:59..
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote