Thread: Yahoo sign in
View Single Post
Old 7th November 2023, 22:51   #5
xsport
Posted a thing or two

rover 75 club se

Steve, my wife has no issues what so ever , however ,she uses her mobile app and i use my laptop.Both use our home private network hub. This may or may not be relevant , as many thousands are complaining of the same issue. It will cost them dearly in the long run as i think it is money motivated. I have tried contacting yahoo and of course their response is to pay and upgrade my yahoo by prescription.They do have a dedicated help line that you can call ... but again , pay by the minute for advise to help . I believe that they are targeting high usage yahoo non prescribed non paying users. My traffic on yahoo is quite high 30 plus emails per day ... FREE !! and there in lies the reason . I have now broken free of yahoo after 30 yrs good service , and will never go back again. as this is the way they are moving forward, pay or leave. I think next april microsoft will start turning the screw with their new outlook release due out, so i would not be suprised if that becomes prescribe only. These companies realise that our lives are totally intertwined with PC/ mobiles internet reliance, and we are going to pay for the privelidged usage. I spent all day today changing over everything from banks to friends , and now sit on edge and outlook, and i wont be going back again... not after this...
xsport is offline   Reply With Quote