View Single Post
Old 11th February 2019, 17:50   #391
coolcat
This is my second home

Audi Q3 TDI S-Line Quattro

Thanked 12,235 Times in 8,232 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by first-things-first View Post
I feel for you people who have lost out, I have dug around and found a few small snippets that may be of use. Maybe you already have this information ...

As has been said this all needs collating. I think Jeff and Tony need to "spill the beans" on their dealings as well as any "banter" in communications may give clues as to his actual location / interests / etc. that will lead to tracking this slippery person down.

I am not implying that Jeff and Tony were in any way complicit with his actions.

If you all want to go further with this, you have to assume he is monitoring this thread closely and I think putting all the information on here is giving too much away, so I will gladly PM a coordinator of my small findings.
Depends on what you mean by "spill the beans"?
I think both Tony and I have been as transparent as we can and will both try to help as much as is possible.

Unfortunatly Sean has gone silent for us as well and as Tony said, our only method of comunication we used was Skype and Email and it was never a problem......Up till now of course.

Will always answer any PM's, emails etc from members who are affected and still pass details on to Sean's email however pointless it may be.
At the very least it will let him know that people aren't just going to take it on the chin and forget about it.

I will however still say that for a long time many members had good service from Sean. If he had planned all along to do a runner with members money I would have thought he would have done it long ago when there were more members purchasing from him.

I'm not going to get into speculation as to what has happened and why as none of us know and he has no abilty to respond to any allegations on here.

The main point of this thread should surely be to assist those out of pocket to get their money back.