View Single Post
Old 30th January 2012, 11:05   #1
FLYER
Banned

rover75 cdti AUTO TOURER 160 bhp.

Thanked 3,685 Times in 2,463 Posts
Thumbs up The Blubber Club.

Ok here is my idea and why iv,e had it .
I went to the doc 3 weeks ago and she had a set of scales on the floor which i popped on and was shocked to to see i was 17 st 4lbs.

I tend to eat what i want without overeating but i dont expend energy at my job so over the years it has caught up with me , iv,e always been overweight but this is out of control and iv,e started to change my eating habits ever since i got back from the docs .
She also made me aware that at 55 i was putting my health at risk so iv,e decided to set myself a target of 15 st 4 lbs before i try and get it down further.

My 2nd wife ran a slimming club and without a doubt being in a group of slimmers helps keep you on target so this is my idea !!!

We could have a thread (this thread) where we can support each other and put in ideas to help each other ie what foods we have ditched and what new stuff we are eating etc .

I think the BLUBBER CLUB is a good name for the thread and keeps the fun element going .

An online club where we can post when and if we like .

I weigh myself on a wednesday as my wife and daughter have joined me to slim down , i,m down to 17 st so ive lost 4lb and i want to take it slow so i,m happy with that .

Ive cut the beer out and sugary drinks and im eating fruit and cereals and making healthy veggie soup which my family love , i still have some treats but no chocolate or sweets .

My next weigh in is wednesday so fingers crossed , so come on folks post up what your doing and the thread can roll.

Last edited by FLYER; 30th January 2012 at 11:08..
FLYER is offline   Reply With Quote