View Single Post
Old 21st June 2021, 22:51   #50
trebor
This is my second home

Rover 75 CDTi Connoisseur SE & MG ZT Saloon 190

Thanked 1,877 Times in 885 Posts

Just a few weeks to the only Midlands Nano meet of the year, on 24/25 July and the meet is definitely still on, whether or not the government lift all restrictions on 19 July , as we are outside, numbers are easily manageable, and we are all sensible , plus I would guess that most of our attendees will have had both Covid jabs by then. In any event we cannot move the date as I booked the only free slot when there is no football on

I have got provisional permission to park on the grass just to the left of the football pitch, which I will confirm nearer the day but it will be much better than us all scattered on the hard standing around the clubhouse as there is plenty of room on the grass for us all to park in a line and be out of the way and socially distance as required and there will be no football on that weekend

We will have the use of toilets during the 2 days but bring your own refreshments or there are plenty of shops a 5/10 minute drive away.

I will post again a couple of weeks beforehand to let you all know what time the gates will be open,

Robs Car Gallery

Coven near Wolverhampton WV9

2000 Cowley Built Rover 75 2.0 V6 Club SE/ Atlantic Blue/ Sandstone/Walnut (daily driver)
2003 Land Rover Freelander 1 TD4 HSE Helsinki Blue/Black Leather (swmbo daily driver)
trebor is offline   Reply With Quote