Thread: My two 75's
View Single Post
Old 16th January 2018, 16:02   #163
Jim Jamieson
This is my second home

Rover less !

I’ve updated this topic to show the photos again (hopefully) by inserting ~original into the photo tag.

Meantime it’s full steam ahead with my second 75, a Zircon Silver Connoisseur SE 2.5 V6
So far I’ve refurbished the front and rear suspension in a similar fashion to my current V6. Ive also fitted new brakes and a donor set of Union Alloys which I have also refurbished.
I’m just about to re fit the rear sub frame then I will be fitting a new set of tyres to the Unions and finally re spraying both front & rear bumpers.
I will also have to change the belts again to be safe and give the car a full engine & transmission service.

Prior to the mechanical work I completely stripped the interior out and re covered the headliner and door cards. I have also converted the passengers seat to give me height adjustment.

This car was just too nice to let go and as it has blue personal line trim plus almost every factory fitted extras like memory seats, tailored mats, rear blind, electric sunroof, Harmon Kardon sound system, sat nav, traction control, headlamp wash etc.

I’ve owned my current V6 for about seven years now and spent quite a lot in mods to it which include a duplex stainless exhaust and trailer made walnut door capping but assuming everything goes ok with the SE I’m going to run it for a change and sell the current Wedgewood one.

So watch this space guys.
Jim Jamieson is offline   Reply With Quote