View Single Post
Old 25th June 2017, 19:50   #33
clf
This is my second home

MG ZT CDTi

Thanked 2,657 Times in 1,973 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintee View Post
Good job the stewards can look at all the camera views as well as the telemetry data before making their decisions and showing he did nothing of the sort then.

The lead driver controls the speed of this following - Seb messed up and it seems that he's got off quite lightly.
Exactly he did nothing. You can see it very clearly from the incar shot of Hamiltons car. When a driver exits a corner, even under (real) safety car conditions, they accelerate, even a little, they do not have to, but they do. As he is controlling the pace, he also has an obligation to those behind him, keeping them moving is one of those obligations. As I said he did nothing against the rules, but he is hypocritical to call Vettel unsporting.

Seb did indeed mess up, Seb did indeed see the red mist, and has been punished for it (not enough if you ask me). But Hamilton is very clever to remain within the rules. He has become a master of edging drivers off the track, whilst remaining within the rules. The only time it becomes illegal, is when someone does it to him. Took Rosberg too long to learn that. I have no time for Hamilton because of that, and is not worthy to be a role model either. He is however, worthy to be in formula 1 in my opinion.

It is not gloss primer .............. it is duct tape silver!
clf is offline   Reply With Quote