View Single Post
Old 11th August 2019, 09:10   #17
Reebs
Owners Club Director

Rover 75 Conn SE V6 / MG ZT 260 SE V8 / MG ZT 180 SE V6

Thanked 6,851 Times in 2,537 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by operamagorum View Post
I used to work in the insurance industry (now retired) and can offer all the assistance requested. I'm not a million miles away from Andy and most of what he requires can be achieved via email and phone. I am not promoting my services, but would be glad to help, and I do know what I am am doing.
Happy to meet up and see if we get on.

I've just realised that this sounds like a solicitor's promo. It is not. This is a genuine offer of help.
Please inform Andy and get him to pm me if he is interested.
Geoff
Hi Geoff,

I’m having breakfast with Andy right now at the Frimley Breakfast Meet. He’d like to thank everyone for their kinds words and is in the process of re-equipping his temporary home with bits and pieces like a new computer, tv and stereo etc.

As such he will be fully back on line hopefully this week. In the meantime Geoff, Andy says if you send him a PM he will take a look on his phone at least (which is small) and get back to you when he can.

From what he has said, it’s all in hand and things are progressing well with the insurance and loss adjusters etc so hopefully everything will run smoothly.

If you’d rather phone or text him, drop me a PM as I have been authorised by him to forward you his mobile number
Reebs is offline   Reply With Quote