View Single Post
Old 2nd November 2017, 08:55   #134695
reworht
This is my second home

Honda HR-V 1.6 i-DTEC SE Navi 5dr Diesel Hatchback

Thanked 2,156 Times in 1,497 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by w44nty View Post
Good morning everyone,its like a spring morning here,thats apart from everywhere covered in brown leaves.

We have our heating on timer,wait for it Rod

I switched it off this morning its so warm
I was hoping to delay use of the heating until December this year, but we've had a couple of cold nights/days of late, and with a cold weekend forecast for this area, that intention has gone by the board. The difference is that I leave the timer OFF (don't want the system making its own decisions do I) and switch it on manually when the icicles are forming on the top lip

Quote:
Originally Posted by freddie View Post
Morning all.
Carol says the weather is ok today. Boy does she look good today

WAlk WAlk whats that???

Mind you its shopping today
up and down the aisles
Ah - that pleasure (the shopping, not Carol) awaits me tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancpudn View Post

Nah! I don't do any walking except to get in the car these days, I used to play golf & enjoyed the walk with the golf trolley until my back decided we weren't going to do that anymore.

The railway station is two minutes walk from our house & thats about as much as I do.
I don't walk every day, as it is all based around my son's and daughter-in-law's shift patterns. When I do hike up and down to look after the grandkids and take them to school, it's a mile and a half to their house, plus another half mile to school (all downhill). The homeward walk is a couple of miles - all uphill - and I must admit that does make me sweat

Rodney - you plonker!
... but more commonly known as Rod !
reworht is offline   Reply With Quote