View Single Post
Old 27th July 2016, 18:15   #28
gazcaz
I really should get out more.......

MG ZT

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by MWMan View Post
Received my Navall Star today. Getting underway for the fitting and trying it out. Two questions:

1. There was no manual / instructions in the box. Do I use the Navall 3 one that is available to download or is there a specific Navall 3 one I need?

2. I purchased the wireless reversing camera with the unit. The instructions that come with it seem to be only for the wired version. Are there instructions for the wireless version? I don't want to mess it up by connecting something wrongly.

many thanks

John
1.Similar to Navall 3 but settings are slightly different..Boot logo code 9999,,,,,screen adjustment code 1260......when playing a dvd film it also can have the screen settings different to the overall unit.Also the volume you turn it of at will start at that setting.the only option i cannot find is turning music off when satnav running and the satnav voice is really loud and i have it set to Zero so may be something im missing.Home page cannot be altered as in the two widgets and ive tried to change radio skins but no joy so far as i think the pink light blue ect is a bit well not me lol.

Sound better screen better and quicker....

2.Cant help there but i think you wire up to reverse lights for transmitter and receiver to head unit same as naval 3.....

234th of 2,834 Trophy Blue ZT 190 + Saloons Produced
14th of 27 MG ZTs Produced on 27-09-2001
gazcaz is offline   Reply With Quote