View Single Post
Old 2nd February 2021, 18:56   #157391
Lancpudn
This is my second home

MG ZS EV

Thanked 3,427 Times in 2,565 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RPWC View Post
Afternoon all,apologies for my non attendance over last 10 days or so..
The reason for my absence is my mental health has taken a nose dive again. I have been in a really bad way and in a total mess,I mean REALLY bad to the extent I had even considered"getting out of it". It was a build up stupid non important things that went wrong and caused a moment of madness, thankfully when I looked at the "method";it wasn't going to be possible without hassle and I came to my senses.
I told my wife that night, and have been trying to deal with things my own way but after the way I ended up one day last week I had to admit defeat and seek medical intervention. I have a close friend who I have known since we were kids who has been there twice and come through the other side,so I spoke to him and he has been great for me.
Both he and my cousin have been ringing or messaging several times a day.Today is the first day I have felt reasonably at ease so the meds must be kicking in.I'm still far from right and have continued working,as it gives me something to focus on ,but not really up to chatting with folk yet. I will be back,but I need to sort my head out for now. Catch y'all later.

Sorry to hear that Rich, I hope you can get the help, My younger sister suffers terribly with those symptoms & has gone in for professional help in the last couple of months via Zoom meetings.

Blessed are the tea makers.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3b...auto-2000_auto
Lancpudn is offline   Reply With Quote