View Single Post
Old 26th August 2019, 00:57   #20
EdgarDonaldBalls
Avid contributor

MG ZT CDTi XPower Grey

It would be great to come and meet some of you guys, put some faces to the names I see all the time and hopefully learn a thing or two about my car. Pencil me in to turn up on Saturday morning.

It would also be handy if somebody could look at my FBH and tell me what I may need to do to make it work, it was disconnected when I bought the car.

Somebody may even be able to advise on my saggy front and also why my front bumper seems to sit too low but the headlights do too so much so that the bumper keeps popping and overlapping the inside bottom of the offside front headlight. (i assume crash bar/ slam panel alignment but wouldn't know where to start)

What's the situation with the diesel inlet manifolds? I'm sure mine needs a good clean but have no place to do it due to no driveway and fussy neighbors who complain at me leaving black stains on the road outside. If I could swap it for an already clean one and pay a few bob for the convenience I would be a very happy man.
Born Friday, 9th April 2004 @ 09:54:49
This vehicle was the 14,388th ZT to run off the production line, out of 18,894
This vehicle was the 2,491st ZT CDTi + (135) to be made out of 4,184
This vehicle was the 2,113th ZT in XPower Grey (code: LEF) to be made out of 3,143 XPower Grey ZTs
EdgarDonaldBalls is offline   Reply With Quote