View Single Post
Old 12th August 2018, 17:21   #8
BillyMG
Gets stuck in

MG ZT 2.5 V6 Auto Tourer (Elizabeth) / MG ZT CDTI (Farage)

I know what you mean mate but my wife paid £120 for the Samsung tablet I'm on right now about 4 years ago and it's been absolutely phenomenal - never any issues with anything, superb 10 inch screen, sd slot, cameras, all apps install without issue, connects to the internet anywhere anytime ... The only thing that Navall has that my tablet doesn't is a cheap amp. I honestly don't know why we put up with lesser technology in our cars than we would accept in our homes when we need them for the same things. I keep saying I'll buy a fascia, amp and tablet to fit instead of a double din as it makes so much sense - could get voice activation setup and all sorts but as i can't even find the time to run my GPS tracker into the roof so it doesn't interfere with my speakers I'll no doubt just put up with this Chinese tat for the forseeable future - my wifes priorities always seem out of synch with mine but she's the boss obviously haha. It plays the Rolling Stones like a champ tho so can't complain lol
BillyMG is offline   Reply With Quote