Old 14th March 2021, 17:48   #18
macafee2
This is my second home

Rover 75 Saloon & Tourer

Thanked 3,032 Times in 2,181 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by trikey View Post
Pity the murderer didn’t.
perhaps the investigating police should have also stayed home, that would have given the women something else to moan about.

I bet the met are well cheesed off and no wonder. Why on earth people think it as acceptable for a mass gathering is beyond me, the event had been called off. Seems people are happy to condone a mass gathering and condone those that try to enforce the rules.
law breakers 1 law enforces 0
No wonder we have so much trouble on our streets when the police get slaughtered for doing their job.
How to break the rules and come up smelling of Roses.

Violence against women, rape, murder and domestic violence is abhorrent.
We know what men are like so how do we avoid these incidents?
Dare I suggest women don't get drunk or go home with a bloke they just met or go for a walk with a bloke to certain areas?
Dare I suggest pubs take more responsibility for people getting drunk on their premises.... tried that, got taken to task for it
Dare I suggest DNA is taken at "birth", omg civil liberties will go mad.
This only helps identify the offender and does not stop crime
Dare I say all men and women have to submit to a drugs search before going into any pub
Dare I say every man and woman mas provide recordable and checkable identification on entry to a pub

So what are the suggestions to keep women save? I have no idea how you can keep a woman's freedom to go where she wants with keeping them safe. Another 20,000 police officers will be enough

macafee2
macafee2 is offline   Reply With Quote