View Single Post
Old 8th June 2016, 15:09   #27
Rick-sta
This is my second home

MG ZT 2.0 CDTI+ in Typhoon, MG TF 135 in Typhoon & Rover 75 Connoisseur CDTI SE in Pearl Black

Thanked 2,827 Times in 1,462 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mystabe View Post
This thread is useless without dyno printouts

I'm not going to knock it though, it would be good if you could get a dyno printout of your dad's car with the 160map and yours afterwards on the same dyno..... although I known that's probably not going to happen. I don't actually want to go any faster myself, I just want to get to faster quicker (if you get that) and if I can I will spend some more money on the car in terms of brakes/suspension and bodywork etc because I like cars that idiots (polite word filter friendly etc ) don't want to race but if you're in the mood.....
Mine and my dad's wouldnt be a like for like comparison his being an auto and mine being a manual I'm going to get before and after readouts on mine if anyones interested, as mines currently running the 160 map.

Obviously this maps not for everyone, just those who want to get the most out of the engine as possible. The 160 map on my dad's is staying as it suits the car perfectly
How to restore cloudy projector headlights Link
Rick-sta is offline   Reply With Quote