View Single Post
Old 8th June 2016, 14:31   #24
Rick-sta
This is my second home

MG ZT 2.0 CDTI+ in Typhoon, MG TF 135 in Typhoon & Rover 75 Connoisseur CDTI SE in Pearl Black

Thanked 2,827 Times in 1,462 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakg View Post
Sorry to call you out on this, but with 170HP the best I can do is 9.6 seconds 0-60. The book time is 10.something, to get it down to 8.something would take a LOT of power.

I'm always interested in rolling road printouts if you have any?
He was getting 10.9 at best and managed 8.9 at best. I'll be getting before and after rolling road results and will do some 0-60 times on mine before and after. Best I got last time was 11 something on mine last time I tried.

Quote:
Hi rick! Im interested to go with you.
No worries Andrew, I'm just waiting for a date when he can fit us in and will post on here.

Quote:
I'll be heading to see another custom tuner... my bigger turbo is about to be fitted so my goal is 200hp and limited torque at 350.
I dont want all out power i need something good for towing so my aim for mainly midrange with some good top end if required.

I have the RS6 for quick 0-60's easily done in under 3 seconds with good traction.

I dont honestly care if the bottom end falls out, can get engines cheap enough.. just a technical exercise to see what these can do seems how most are too scared to try something different.
Look forward to hearing your results mate 200bhp would be lovely if the engine can handle it

Quote:
I'm sorry but I cannot see a difference between this and someone posting a link about a double din stereo being purchased from a non member .
Or someone posting something they've spotted on ebay on here...

I'm hoping to get a date booked this month
How to restore cloudy projector headlights Link
Rick-sta is offline   Reply With Quote