View Single Post
Old 12th November 2019, 13:45   #47
Rick-sta
This is my second home

MG ZT 2.0 CDTI+ in Typhoon, MG TF 135 in Typhoon & Rover 75 Connoisseur CDTI SE in Pearl Black

Thanked 2,827 Times in 1,462 Posts
Default Update

Well it's been a while since I posted an update on this thread. The car has come a long way since my last update, but its almost time to put it up for sale as well as i have my next project to work on which i bought a couple months ago.

Didn't realise how rare these 190 SE tourers are but this one is 1 of only 89 ZT-T 190 SE's made and 1 of only 18 ever made in PBT according to the build data.

Since my last update it's had the following:
- new stainless cat back exhaust which makes an awesome sound
- replaced both front doors only due to the old ones having some dents and scuffs.
- Replaced the slam panel as well with a freshly painted one in gloss black. - - Removed the cheap cone induction intake and refitted the original air box. - - Replaced the tailgate glass as the heater elements werent working on the old one.
- Fitted some custom quad xenon projector headlights with angel eyes and led indicators in the headlights, and led angel eye fog lights.
- Also fitted white footwell lights in the front and rear footwells and puddle lights under the door mirrors which turn on when the car is unlocked.
- Fitted some custom led kick trims which light up white and say MG ZT-T 190 SE on the front trims and MG ZT-T on the rear ones.
- Installed some custom black inverse dials as well.
- New tail gate struts have also been fitted as the old ones were a bit tired.
- Rubber splitter fitted to the front.
- Also just had the rear seals repaired/welded so the sills are solid now.
- Fitted a double din android head unit as well to replace the factory highline unit.
- Also fixed the cruise control and got that working now.
- New black MG badges front and rear
- New number plates front and rear with proper rear smiley plate fitted now.

Currently in the process of changing the remainder of the dash leds to blue, and next week its going in to have the belts, water pump, thermostat etc done and then going for a fresh MOT and then it'll be all finished and sadly going up for sale. I've absolutely loved owning it and would keep it if i could, but need a diesel as a daily which is what it's being replaced with. But hey at least its another one saved

How to restore cloudy projector headlights Link
Rick-sta is offline   Reply With Quote