View Single Post
Old 23rd December 2021, 18:39   #675
Bluejon
Cumbria & N/Lancs Regional Secretary

2003 Rover 75 Saloon [Royal Blue] + 1999 Rover 75 Saloon [Duo-Tone Bacchus/Zircon Silver]

Thanked 1,656 Times in 769 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azur View Post
What a lovely pictures, very beautiful, nice composition and balance. The one with the Rover 75 should be in a brochure and at least in the club calender next year. You have great skills in shooting these , thanks for sharing.
Many thanks for your kind words Emiel, very much appreciated I just love taking these type of shots, all done with my phone cam.

I then edit them on my pc to an effect I Personally prefer especially with the sunset shots.

Not sure about skills, I Don,t count myself having great skills with the camera, more I think I have always it seems had an eye for Good composition within my shots.

Living on the Northwest coast of England in Cumbria on the Western edge of the Lake District We get some fantastic sunsets, I particularly go for Sunsets with good & unusual Cloud effects, as you never to see the same effect again, just personal choice I guess.

Once again Emiel, many thanks for kind comments, it just remains for Jan & Myself to wish you & your Family the very best of goodwill, good Health & Best Wishes for very;HAPPY CHRISTMAS & sincerely hope you all have a much better 2022.

Best Wishes.....John & Jan.