View Single Post
Old 24th June 2017, 17:32   #20
kevin75tourer
Loves to post

75 Contempery SE Tourer in Moonshine/220 Coupe's/ 216 Coupe's 420GSI Tourer

And another week passes by and indeed it is now a month since posting on here and still no final fix solution in site.
The two weeks or so that Jezzer1 set to see if there was enough interest to get a another batch made up has long passes and indeed he has not been logged in since the 6th June nor has he replied to my email. I also inquired about buying another car that was advertised on hear to fill the gap until a a proper fix could be put in place and to uses as a daily so I could keep the other car for best and again no reply from them.
I know it was hot last week as I was working in temps between 35°C and 45°C so is it that everyone has gone on Holiday to the Med to keep cool and we are already in the silly season where you can not get anything done or what?

Talking off which my holiday will be coming round in about a month's time and the time to sort this out before then is slipping by.