View Single Post
Old 26th November 2018, 21:53   #1
HarryM1BYT
This is my second home

75 Contemporary SE Mk II 2004 Man. Sal. CDTi 135ps, FBH on red diesel, WinCE6 DD

Thanked 2,061 Times in 1,586 Posts
Default LG Catch-Up issue

Hi All,

First of all, is anyone else having issue with Freeview Play [1] working fine, but Catch-Up [2] in the EPG or Guide page not appearing or the terrestrial channels needing to be rescanned after everytime the set is switched back on?

Secondly - can someone confirm I am using the correct terms for the names of these please?

[1] Freeview Play is what I am calling going into BBCi, its list of offerings then selecting what I want to watch from what I see listed - similarly with ITV Hub, On Demand, UKTVPlay.

[2] The Catch-Up service is part of the EPG, where I can scroll back in time to earlier in the day, yesterday etc.. to select what has been already on by time it had been on, yes I am aware it works on the back of Play, but a slightly different way to present the missed programs.

Am I correct?

How To's and items I offer for free, or just to cover the cost of my expenses...

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...40#post1764540

Fix a poor handbrake; DIY ABS diagnostic unit; Loan of the spanner needed to change the CDT belts; free OBD diagnostics +MAF; Correct Bosch MAF cheap; DVB-T install in an ex-hi-line system; DD install with a HK amp; FBH servicing.

I've taken a vow of poverty. To annoy me, send money.
HarryM1BYT is offline   Reply With Quote