View Single Post
Old 15th March 2022, 16:02   #148
Teflon
This is my second home

Lagoon 2.0 V6 75 Conn SE Saloon

Thanked 2,920 Times in 1,570 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reebs View Post
Just to mark your cards the postponed 2nd Roverfest inter-Rover club grand event is still being planned across 'The Joint Rover Clubs' group of which we are member to take place over the weekend of 5th - 7th August at Sywell Aerodrome in Northamptonshire with our Club National taking place on the Sunday.

More info and to book, click here Roverfest 2022
For anyone interested in attending Roverfest, I have just been informed that the location has now changed. The following was sent to me by the event organisers:

"The Roverfest Committee, has been informed by Sywell that they are now unable to meet our previously agreed expectations and have cancelled our booking. The Roverfest committee has been able to relocate the event and have been lucky in finding, at short notice, a suitable
venue, 15 miles from Sywell.

Roverfest 2022 will now take place at Church Farm, in the village of Weston Underwood, Buckinghamshire MK46 5JS for the whole weekend of the 5th to 7th August 2022. Plans are in progress to provide onsite catering to satisfy existing rally bookings. The alternative venue is larger than that offered at Sywell and can accommodate limited camping and caravanning.

Rally attendees, who are currently booked at the Aviator Hotel may receive a message cancelling their booking and incorrectly stating the
event has been cancelled."

Cliff

No. 4 of 6