View Single Post
Old 31st August 2019, 09:37   #55
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,114 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobSun View Post
On looks I have to agree on those cars posted above and add the Mini Clubman, and its derivatives. That car has now morphed into one ugly object.

My horror never to be touched ever again brand has to be one that so many find great. Hyundai in my experience of owning two from brand new is they are less reliable than anything I've ever owned, or had as a company car and that list is now over thirty. Even the much maligned Morris Marina (sorry Brian) was overall much more reliable than a modern Hyundai. Mine may have been in the garage every two weeks with something breaking but the mileage covered by them was high. The Hyundai's however had to be restricted in their use because of both of them having pathetic engine management reliability causing regular breakdowns, poor running, and engines cutting out whilst driving. The dealers were unable to sort the problems out totally, or were stopped from investigating the problems by Hyundai's policies on fixing cars. If the computer says no but its not running properly and cutting out then tough. Add on to that clutch issues that Hyundai admitted were caused by a design fault that they failed to fix and then said they had no answer for so couldn't and wouldn't attempt to fix.

Never again
I thought Hyundai had a 5 year warranty?