View Single Post
Old 22nd July 2021, 22:48   #204
Bluejon
Cumbria & N/Lancs Regional Secretary

2003 Rover 75 Saloon [Royal Blue] + 1999 Rover 75 Saloon [Duo-Tone Bacchus/Zircon Silver]

Thanked 1,656 Times in 769 Posts

First off,apologies for the late posting regarding this event,on behalf of Myself,Jan,Bri & Linda,would like to add what a brilliant venue this is, absolutely fantastic setting for our cars.

Sincere thanks to the Lincolnshire Aviation Heritage Centre East Kirkby for supplying the venue for us to attend, very much appreciated by all,many thanks once again.

We would like to pay a special thank you to the following;

Dave Lincs....for his superb organisation with the Aviation Centre thus allowing us all to attend culminating in a truly fantastic day, with the icing on the cake,arranging for us to have the photoshoot of our cars under the Avro Lancaster Bomber [Just Jane]something very special & personal to me in memory of my Farther being associated with the R.A.F. as Volunteer Reserve [Rear Gunner]many thanks for this Dave very much appreciated.

ricardo65.....For arranging through our Club enabling for us to sign up for this event,also with the arrangements & presentation of the Barry Pitts Memorial Trophy, With Dawn being a very worthy winner, well done Dawn,many thanks Rich for all you did very much appreciated.

Elroy.....Not forgetting Roy for helping out with parking arrangements & general help ensuring we all had a great day, many thanks Roy very much Appreciated.

Last but nowhere near least,a great big sincere thank you to all our old Friends we haven,t seen for what seems a lifetime trikey & Debs [Great to see Debs out & about again after all she has been through, lovely to see you Darl, you too Andy.

Derek,Gloria,[many thanks for the oil filters mate]Steve & Diane, Julien & Dawn, Roy [Maxi Crawf] Ted [Whitegold] hope your coming along nicely mate take care, Andy [Happy Wanderer] for our all to brief chat & not forgetting our old mate Marinabrian,good to see you again Brian been far too long.

Anyone I have missed out, please forgive me my writing arm is aching,without you all these meets would not be the same, so many thanks to you all for attending.

I will finish off with some pics of a very special & memorable day, again please forgive me if I didn't get around all the cars,spent too long around the [Lanc] in the meantime many thanks once again everyone, please take care hope to see you all again sooner rather than later.