View Single Post
Old 1st July 2021, 11:50   #113
ricardo65
This is my second home

mgzt cdti 160.mgzt 1.8t mg6 1.8t

Thanked 1,652 Times in 969 Posts

Last bump for this meet as it soon will be upon us if you haven't got your name on the attendance list there is still plenty of time you can decide up to the day this is a pay at the gate meet , if you do turn up on the day could you please have £10 cash ready also name and contact number to hand over on entry to the museum

For those who are on the attendance list could you please read below thankyou all for supporting this meet and look forward to catching up with you all see you Saturday 🙂

Can attendees please read

Saturday July 3rd 2021

Can all cars please be parked up before 10am

On entry to the aviation center the driver will be asked his name and ticked off Dave lincs contact track and trace list also this is when you'll will pay your £10 (cash please) per car entry fee so could you please have it ready so the organisers get get the cars in as quickly as possible

The cars what are eligible to park inside the museum are any pre 2001 cars and any mg rover cars including later ones

It may be worth having some cash as well as I'm not sure cards will be accepted the cafe will be open and some stalls please support these as they will be working harder with all the current restrictions in place so be patient as well, let's make this a great day out and meet

Last of all please follow and adhere to the government and museum guidelines on social meets

Regards Richard

Sent from my VFD 730 using Tapatalk

Sent from my VFD 730 using Tapatalk

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...d.php?t=213906

Last edited by ricardo65; 1st July 2021 at 11:53..
ricardo65 is offline   Reply With Quote