View Single Post
Old 9th March 2015, 22:46   #12
daznkel
Posted a thing or two

04 MG ZT+ 190 XPG & 99 (T) Dealer Launch 75 V6 Connie Auto

Quote:
Originally Posted by MevagisseyMedic View Post
Hi daznkel can you add me to the list please
Hi Barry, I have added you to the map, as requested.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chillyphil View Post
Would it be possible to add suppliers, traders, mechanics etc? Possibly in a different colour?
Definitely a possibility, I think a little more planning may be required here though, in order to easily distinguish between 'services' without the need for a map 'Key' to the colours.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heddy View Post
Didn't realise there were so many members in the south west. Still lots of non members around town, best flyer 'em
Note to self! get some flyers printed! There are so many 75's and ZT's around, there must be hundreds of potential members!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trimani View Post
The idea is very good, but in practice would it not get confusing
I agree to a point. Having too much information in one place can be very confusing. But as with my reply above to Chilliphil, with a bit of though and planning, it can be done. Its all about how you present it visually and whether it is easy to extract the info you need from it quickly and easily.

Upgrades/Mods so far:
Custom Angel Eye DRL's, MG7 Rear lights, Custom Door Cards, MGR Plates, Red Alcantara Seats, Black Oak Dash, Powerflex bushes, Plenum Spy Mod, Rear Light Seals, 5000K HID Kit, Navall 3 DD, Blue LED Conversion, Custom badges, Union badges, Flip key. Working on more!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by daznkel; 9th March 2015 at 22:51.. Reason: added coment
daznkel is offline   Reply With Quote