Thread: Covid jab
View Single Post
Old 14th March 2021, 15:55   #14
SCP440
I really should get out more.......

MG ZT-T 260

I had AZ two weeks ago and initially I was fine but a couple of hours later I felt like my legs were stiff. By the following day I felt like I was getting over a bad cold. The worse was the second night, I woke at 3am covered in sweat and shivering, a glass of water and some paracetamol seemed to help . Over the next few day I felt better with just some minor aches in joints and muscles.

A good friends son had his last week and he collapsed a couple of mins after the vaccination and he had to stay there for a couple of hours while they monitored his stats. The following day he was fine.

As much as I didnt like the feeling after the jab the possible alternative is even worse and with the potential of not being aloud to go places or enter some establishments when things start getting back to normal it has to be worth it. The wife has hers on Tuesday and she is getting worried.

A nurse we know who is vaccinating at her surgery reckons there is a theory going around that people with the worse reactions possibly have had Covid without knowing it.
SCP440 is offline   Reply With Quote