View Single Post
Old 13th January 2020, 13:33   #13
robbrooks
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 CDT,160 remap: owner since new in December 2002: Mileage: June22 143,000

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yannage View Post
Hi all, I've been lurking these forums the past few weeks whilst deciding whether to purchase a Rover 75. What I've been reading has definitely helped and convinced me to put a deposit down ready for pickup in a few weeks. The car:

- 2004 Rover 75 Saloon CDTI connoisseur 2.0L
- 62,000 miles on clock
- Diesel automatic
- colour Blue
- Price = £1,495

I'll happily admit that I know very little about cars having not driven for around a decade but there were some minor issues I picked up on and wanted to get the thoughts of this very knowledgeable forum.

- The boot won't open (no key access) however I've agreed with the dealership this should be fixed before I pick the car up.
- there is a sunroof which has a build up of water on the inside. This doesn't seem to be dripping but rather stuck onto the window.
- the parking sensors don't currently work. I've asked that they look into how much that would cost to sort out.
- some parts of the fabric have a small amount of mould/mildew

Generally the car is in good condition. There are a few knocks on the boot side and a few scratches but all in all nothing I feel I can complaint about for that price (apart from the boot obviously).

Is there anything there I need to be seriously concerned about? any of your thoughts would be greatly appreciated!
I too live in Farsley and have been on the Forum since 2009. Let me know where you live in a Pm and if you want I will fill you in on these cars!
robbrooks is offline   Reply With Quote