View Single Post
Old 26th May 2019, 16:48   #146478
RPWC
This is my second home

75 model car

Thanked 5,083 Times in 3,114 Posts

[QUOTE=Dallas;2736198]Dito Cakes, pies, biscuits and chocolate was my downfall Ian. I've not eaten chocolate now for over four years, not even a nibble. We still have these foods in the house as Tracey and the girls still enjoy indulging from time to time, but I myself can now leave all the naughty stuff alone.

You will find all that lovely naughty food you once ate Ian, the craving soon goes after about 12 months, you no longer look at it in the same way. You soon become accustom to the dangers and proportions you once were used too, you find yourself doing a complete u-turn.

Once your learn to maintain your ideal weight, everything falls into place and the daily relationship you have with food becomes a much easier and healthy one.

Well done to you and Jan, I cant wait to see the new you[QUOTE]
It has been my downfall for years Wes, I could demolish a 250g bar of dairy milk in one go at one time, but a few months back, I noticed I was getting a gut, so cut out chocolate during the week, only having it at weekends. I don't drink much anyway, a bottle of ale Friday Saturday and Sunday night does me, if I go to the pub with friends, which is rare, 3/4 pints and I'm full, physically couldn't drink any more. Only ever have salt on chips, but just a dash. We never cook in salt at all, its always been the sweet stuff with me.
I will allow myself a treat now and then once the sugar level is down to where it should be. I know some of you will be thinking" yeah right,then it all starts again", but no, this has been a wake up call.Healthy food and more exercise from now on. I have weaned myself off the amount of sugar I have in coffee,for years it was 2, but now its too much, for about 2 years now I have been on 1. Same with carbonated drinks, normal coke and pop is too sickly sweet, so have been on diet stuff for a long time too.

Last edited by RPWC; 26th May 2019 at 16:51..
RPWC is offline   Reply With Quote