View Single Post
Old 22nd August 2018, 10:56   #1
Jezzer 1
I really should get out more.......

75 V8 Connoisseur SE Saloon: 75 V8 Contemporary SE Saloon and others!!!

Default Exhaust back box - volunteer guinea pig wanted.

Firstly I would like to thank Gary (Lovel) for doing an excellent earlier post on ZT rear boxes - see here:

https://the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/s...+steel+exhaust

After reading that, I got in touch with a Chinese manufacturer with a view to getting some Roewe back boxes made up with the correct tips for Rover 75's.

The first sample unit has now arrived, and I need a volunteer !

The sample has been produced in 409 Stainless Steel, which is a normal spec now for automotive exhaust systems. It has downward curved tips which should match the original Rover 75 versions of the back box. It is for

saloon models only.

Including freight, the sample has cost £185.00 to get to the UK.

Is there a member here who would like to buy the sample unit at the price shown, fit it to their car, and report back on fit, sound, performance etc?
If the findings prove OK, then I can import the boxes in lots of ten for a more reasonable price.

I don't have a saloon at the moment which needs an exhaust, so a willing volunteer is needed .

Shown below are photos of the sample:

The unit would be yours to keep once paid for. Please remember however that it is a SAMPLE, and fit and finish might not be up to the final standard.

You would also need to fit the unit fairly quickly so that we can get feedback to proceed to batch manufacture.

Any takers?