View Single Post
Old 13th March 2022, 10:46   #1
alanaslan
Gets stuck in

75 Tourer Automatic conn, 75 Saloon Automatic Conn, The Monograme Spice Tourer

Default Looking for information on accesing the top rear Damper bolts on a tourer

Morning all, The spice tourer has being playing me up over the past few weeks first we had the engine cut out. Plugging the OBD 2 reader it sayd the cam sensor was faulty. so sensor in hand went down to the daughters where she had broken down, replaced the cam sensor still the car would not start.
Checked everything and it came down to the ECU. So fitted new brain key pick up and changed the chip in the key. All was well last Sunday she hit a pot hole on the motorway rear nearside. The shock Absorber is nice and wet.
which brings me to question
1) is there an easy way to get at the top mounting bolts or is it a full boot trim strip out Remembering she is a tourer.
2) The heater blower fan has stopped working no fun in the current weather.
I am confused Where is the heater fan mounted and what is the best way to access it, she is an automatic so only two pedals.
any help in how best to do these jobs would be great. My health at the moment is not great and the mobility issues caused by my arthritis and from my back that I broke 20 years ago are not helping. HELP!!!!!!
many thanks in advance
Alan
alanaslan is offline   Reply With Quote