View Single Post
Old 1st October 2010, 10:51   #34
ceetdm
Loves to post

Rover 75 CDTi Manual Saloon + Rover 75 CDTi Auto Saloon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sturmovik View Post
There is another MAF available on Ebay. Don't know how to do a direct link but the item no. is 390244712666. Perhaps someone could put up the direct link. This is described as new and genuine Bosch. Seller must have many available, as it is repeat listed. I have 'won' one of these for £49.99 and have it in my possession, but not yet fitted. I can confirm that it is the entire unit, housing and sensor. It is clearly marked Bosch and interestingly has the the BMW roundel near the serial no. Serial no. is 0928 400 357, which I believe is correct. I have not opened the housing, but on the sensor I can just make out another Bosch sign, plus 'Made in Germany' and FOOC 2G2 029 serial no. Again I think this is right for our cars. It was supplied in a reused cardboard box, so there must be a doubt about its provenance. but it certainly looks genuine. Hope to have this fitted on a forthcoming trip to that well known Welsh chap and will report back in due course. On the face of it, this looks a bargain....
Anyone else had one of these ?

Kevin
Yes, I bought one a while back as a spare. Put it into my car when I bought it and then left it in - it's done about 25,000 miles and has behaved exactly the same as my original MAF (which was absolutely fine). When I received it I checked for any signs that it might be used and was totally convinced it was new. Also, asked the seller where it came from and was told it was dealers ex stock.

Item number 390244712666

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...fvi%3D1&_rdc=1

Tommy