Thread: Is it a Jag?
View Single Post
Old 5th December 2016, 16:58   #17
Trisman
Avid contributor

Rover 75 saloon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plezier View Post
Well as I absolutely hate the Modern car styling tne S Type would suit me down to the ground. Modern cars are boring as heck in the shape....................... they all look the same ..............

BORING

I would have used the word "style" but frankly they lack any real style IMHO!
Too true!

So many modern cars look the same, more often than not I need to look at the badge to work out what the damn thing is!

Most look like the designers couldn't stop.. Designing!

Add a crease here, a swage line there, tiny windows, angry headlights & ridiculous, overstyled rear lights.

Has anyone seen the back-end of the current Prius at night? I saw one a few days ago, it looks ludicrous.

I reckon there are manufacturer's who've got it right though. (Audi, some BMW's, some Jags & I'll admit to liking the Tesla S) but most others seem like a variation on the same boring, overused theme.

A lot of so-called Supercars look more like sneakers...

...& I've lost count of the number of people saying 'Nice Jag' about the 75!

Which is nice!

Mods: EGR delete. Synergy 2E. In-line Thermostat. Electric, heated black leather seats. Chrome Skullcaps. Black steering wheel. 18" MG ZT 11 spoke wheels. Plenum spy-hole. In-dash Sat-Nav. Mesh grill.
Repairs: Rad fan. Clutch/flywheel. Exhaust. Rear light seals. Front bushes & ARB links. Springs. A/C regas. Alternator regulator. Window 'B' post trim.
Future: Remote boot release.
Front end drop, 160 remap..!?
Trisman is offline   Reply With Quote