Thread: New 75 Owner.
View Single Post
Old 28th January 2020, 13:10   #1
crashwhu

ROVER 75

Talking New 75 Owner.

Hello everyone. I have recently purchased what I thought would be a cheapish diesel to do my weekly commute to work. I did my research and got a 2L 75 Connoisseur in White Gold, Facelift. It had a few scrapes and minor knocks, but I thought that would not be an issue and I will just live with it. However, Since owning this car I have become rather attached to it and I am wanting to sort out the minor defects over time. I have replaced the rear light seals as the boot was getting wet, replaced the badge logo on the wheels which i intend to get sorted out soon.(and joined this club and according to my other half becoming a little obsessed). The two things that are bothering me are foggy headlights and the front bumper has some scrapes and looks a slightly different colour. Can someone advise me on replacements or whether It is easier/cheaper to get the bumper replaced and resprayed? Are the kits to clean the headlamps any good? I have very little mechanical experience myself. I live in the Surrey/SW London area, but during the week work in Yeovil. Thanks.
crashwhu is offline   Reply With Quote