View Single Post
Old 1st August 2019, 10:18   #5
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stocktake View Post
Keep an eye out for a replacement bumper on Ebay or ask traders on here what they have in Wedgwood JEL
Thank you Dave, great suggestion. I have been keeping a front bumper in Wedgewood JEL (as one does). I bought that one from Sean Car and Rover54 is looking after it for me. I will keep a look out for replacement bumper in JEL on eBay and the traders here.

I want to ask a question about something very different. We have a Gledhill Pulsacoil BP open vented mains pressure hot water cylinder using off peak electric. The temp of the hot water is way too hot, it is scalding. We suspect the thermal sensor and there is no adjustment, to lower the temp which is factory preset at 55C. A label on the boiler says it was manufactured in December 2012.

I showed it to a plumber who came to change a dripping tap. He said he was not trained in Pulsacoil electric boilers and could not help. In essence, we are looking at lowering the temp so it’s not scalding and dangerous.

Who is the right kind of plumber in the region of Bristol we can call out? It’s too complicated for diy/amateur.
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote