View Single Post
Old 20th September 2018, 02:17   #63
**Kayleigh**

MK2 MGZS x3, MGF's, MGTF's, MGZR's, MGZT's, Rover 45, Rover 25 commerce, etc etc

If Dawn had requested for us to do it again under warranty because she had been advised it was my work / parts then I would have done, I had alot of calls with dawn aswell as messages trying to get to the bottom of her random coolant loss, I honour my warranty & proof of that was a trip to the Netherlands earlier this year at my own expense to do a head gasket replacement under warranty. I am happy for Dawn to come down & discuss this with me so I can understand where we went wrong & apologise for any upset caused. It upsets me to see disappointed customers & although no one has a 100% feedback rate I do try hard to ensure everyone is happy.
Dawn hasn't contacted me to complain about anything other than what she's publicly posted here so how can I sort it if she didn't complain back then? and as for the mot test I don't test them, a local garage does & I only quoted to repair the failure list and I did quote on 'if' it's this causing the emissions etc. if she felt the test was incorrect and told me this I would have given her the details to complain about the test station direct with DVSA.
I am happy to discuss with Dawn but it's unfair to do so publicly when she didn't complain directly to me about any of this previous to the comments on this post.
**Kayleigh** is offline   Reply With Quote