View Single Post
Old 19th September 2018, 20:20   #61
**Kayleigh**

MK2 MGZS x3, MGF's, MGTF's, MGZR's, MGZT's, Rover 45, Rover 25 commerce, etc etc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawn View Post
Kayleigh - that is a lie!!! At the time of this repair my mother was still alive and I had more money than I did later as I hadn't taken the house on. I clearly told you if the engine was bad to replace it - you quoted me £650, why would I go on to pay you £700 if I didn't have the money????? and you told me I was better off fixing it. Please don't make me put conversations on here - I STILL HAVE THEM. I would not have minded any of that but I contacted you to tell you it was using water and you kept telling me it was the rad cap, I replaced that, I told you it didn't work, and I also told you it was steaming, and you told me it was THE WEATHER!!!! I have those conversations too.

Don't even mention the debacle of an MOT I almost scrapped my car for - you told me it was going to be at least £600 and that if I didn't have it waxoyled it would be so rotten by the next MOT it would want a load of welding doing!!!! You wanted to take the interior out to "weld up" the hand brake actuator, you told me it probably needed a lamda sensor, should I go on???? You know what that car needed???? It needed ONE coil pack, the handbrake shoes fitting correctly as they'd been done wrong, and a tyre repair from a nail. The underbody had surface corrosion which I have done myself nothing that is going into a hole any time soon, and if you want I will bring it to your ramp and we can discuss it!!!!

A friend on here did it for free, but did warn me your MOT had missed a seriously corroded spring which in his, and the new MOT'ers opinion wouldn't last long.

Why do you think I didn't come back any more? I had considered this done with and had not posted anywhere or sullied your name, I only posted in this thread as it was me who directed the OP to you.

While we are on the subject if you're so dang good how come you posted all over Facebook that Mark no longer works for you, btw????
😮 well, I would be delighted for you to come to my garage and discuss this. I look forward to seeing you.
**Kayleigh** is offline   Reply With Quote