Thread: My new V8 query
View Single Post
Old 7th March 2024, 15:47   #22
Jeff Turbo
Loves to post

MGZT cdti

Quote:
Originally Posted by JJay View Post
Agreed Chris Flanagan is one of the go to people he knows his stuff. He also works on the SV.
I see your in Tamworth and i understand Nick at Austin Garages burton on trent is also a good place to go to.

As regards Rock auto i was amazed how quick it took to get something. I ordered a MAF sensor on a Wednesday i think, i opted to go for delivery with all import duties already paid upfront and was told it may take about a week for delivery. It arrived on the Saturday.
There is a lot of information and very knowledgeable people on the Two Sixties web site. A lot of people think why do you need a separate web site and have criticised them thinking they think they are better than 75 owners. That's not true it boils down to preservation of these cars. They may share a 75 Bodyshell but that's about where it ends they are a different beast. The two sixties have done a lot to try and obtain certain parts in the past such as shocks and struts.
If the clutch feels heavy thats normal. I hope you enjoy your new purchase.
Clutch should not feel heavy at all. Mine has been light for 9 years now and last year I changed the clutch as the slave was leaking. If you have a heavy clutch you should change the flexy pipes as they can collapse internally. There's only one pipe so the clutch shouldn't feel heavy
2003 Green MGZT 260 Project
2004 Monogram Poseidon MGZT cdti
2004 Pearl Black MGZT 260
Jeff Turbo is offline   Reply With Quote