View Single Post
Old 7th November 2013, 16:09   #6
Gate Keeper
This is my second home

4X4

Thanked 7,017 Times in 4,160 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzublu View Post
The car owner,& the forum owner,Christopher,is too busy involved in his career,i have no idea on the progress of the car,it's not even the oldest known,as that used to belong to to roverowner,(Dr Alan Cranston) who sadly passed away earlier this year,& the car is still,as far as i know,in Sweden.
There was another 75 which turned up a few months ago which was even older than OVP and mine. It was sold on ebay. What became of it is open to speculation: did it end up being broken up for parts or did it go abroad or into storage? In regards to Alan, he had been an authority on the early pre-launch cars whilst never being elitist about his 75 being the oldest one in the club. I believe his car remains in Sweden.

I had not seen the latest post about OVP until just now. By coincidence, I was thinking about OVP yesterday and wondered how the old lady was getting on, as we had not heard any recent reports from Christopher about her progress.

The last report of when he saw it would be enough for me

I am writing from Nairobi and understand the difficulties involved in talking about a car which is thousands of miles away. If you do get the chance of logging on Christopher can you please let us know how OVP is doing?
Gate Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote