View Single Post
Old 12th May 2018, 20:44   #285
Mickyboy
SERVICING AND DEALER DIAGNOSTICS

MG ZT CDTI 135 + & MGZT CDTI AUTO 160 & ROVER 75 TOURER CDTI 160 TROPHY YELLOW

Thanked 2,414 Times in 1,141 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravinder View Post
I enjoyed what little time I spent at the nationals meet. I’m sorry for arriving fashionably late. I received some bad news right before I was due to set off to the meet which held me up for a few hours. To be honest, it put a dampener on things and I didn’t enjoy it as much as I would of liked. But, it was good to see a few faces and I’m sorry I didn’t get a chance to speak to everyone. I’m sorry I never got a chance to meet Mickeyboy. I was really looking forward to meeting him as he has helped me out a lot with parts and advise over the last couple of years. Hopefully, next time and soon...
Big thanks to Keith and Annette for letting me stay with them for the past few nights. Their hospitality was amazing and their true friends.

We sure will meet up mate at some point in the foreseeable future, I’d like to get the two air ambulance cars back together and Sworks is up north along with Brian and yourself, so I can see myself popping up that way 😃
Mick
Jobs done : new UBP, Spy hole mod, Rear hub(wheel bearing),plenum cleaned and emptied, Inline thermostat fitted,Full service, In car Digital tv/DVD Bluetooth Satnav etc, Replaced UBP, Restored headlights,Fixed airbag connection.replaced HP pump,replaced rear light seals,changed intercooler O rings.

Jobs to do: ,replace drivers lock,.
[/SIZE]
Mickyboy is offline   Reply With Quote