View Single Post
Old 7th December 2014, 22:58   #1
farad

ROVER 75

Default Mechanic and advice needed -to fix Rover 75 in North London -Friern Barnet N11 ,

I need some help fix my car I wonder if you can help me with that (or advice me what to do)

I have a lovely Rover 75, 2.5(1999 - petrol)

I am not sure what is wrong, but last time I saw an error on the screen began with Jim........ (?!). then switched off and later when i tried to start the car there was a bad noise, coming out of engine area (but outside main engine- perhaps under starter motor, like some kind of chain or belt is running loos (a noise like some metal chain loosen and running to each other!) ..

It used to have an issue with the fan (only 3rd speed was working) but now its broken down, perhaps a issue with Cam-belt (timbelt) as AA suggested when they took it to my place (its on the road -outside my house and not running/ + ran out of battery..)

I live in North London -Friern Barnet N11, I am looking forward to fix my car with an affordable option as soon as possible ..

Do you have any suggestion for me ?! Please do let me know, thank you very much-

Farad.

Last edited by Dragrad; 7th December 2014 at 23:03.. Reason: E-mail address removed as per Club Policy to protect the poster
farad is offline   Reply With Quote