View Single Post
Old 12th November 2018, 13:15   #7
gunner9662

rover75 2.5 v6 connisour SE 2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagfan1 View Post
hi i have same problem when i turn key sometimes nothing wait 2 miniutes engine turns over and starts had this happen and changed the battery but a couple of weeks later fault has returned intermittantly battery is fully charged reading over 13 volts have checked all visable connectors will look at the starter connections and let you know if i find anything that mihgt help you ken

Hi jagfan

Did you figure out the issue? As I've been having starting issues with my 75 2.5 v6
Sometimes I goto start my car and get nothing no clicking nothing battery is brand new so I can rule that out.. it doesn't happen all the time I can go a week or so with out any issues then it will play up again. Today was shopping with the wife and again decided to not start. I thought I would have a look under the bonnet and I removed the airbox and messed about with the loom near the starter and it started up not sure if it was a coincidence. So I just wanted to know did you find the fault and do u think my issue lies with the solenoid?
gunner9662 is offline   Reply With Quote