View Single Post
Old 7th April 2016, 06:54   #6
Lordy
This is my second home

Ford Probe GT.

Thanked 2,516 Times in 1,481 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenicks View Post
No problem Dave, I know the feeling with satnav's. Many a time I have been on the brink of throwing it out of the window

See you tomorrow mate

See you 2moro mate.

Still can't believe that club member from the probe club has gone behind my back tho, that's really cheesed me off, could explain why he didn't give me his details in full yesterday, then checking the forum to see that the gearbox, clutch flywheel were sold to other member even tho I told him I'd give him cash and arranged collection, which could have been today part form the sat nav which I sent him a text to let him know, funny enough which he hasn't replied too.

Either way I wanted them and I would have collected them.
if I hadn't had checked this morning we were on the phone I wouldn't' have known.

I wish he told me about it, instead I felt like I've been brushed under the carpet.

Despite that I'll still want to head over to Brecon and meet you in person, that's what the club is all about meeting members and there cars, at the same time sharing our information we have about the cars.

keep the passion alive.

Lest we forget.

Never forget them and support our armed forces.

https://i.imgur.com/oyca2Lyl.jpg?1
Passion Never Dies It Only Gets Stronger.
Go your own way.

Lordy is offline   Reply With Quote