Thread: Zed the Ted
View Single Post
Old 17th January 2022, 09:52   #9
newhavenhibby
Avid contributor

JDM Subaru Legacy GTB6 twin turbo,, JDM Subaru Impreza WRX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven Black View Post
I knew this would get your attention Bob, looking forward to the next adventures
It's been good to have Zed again, which due to covid has been for a longer time than first anticipated. Unfortunately many trips were lost through 2020 and early 2021. ( especially in Scotland where restrictions were stricter)

Eventually he managed to do the North Coast 500 ( originally set for 2020) which has been reported on his page along with some other trips to Devon , Dundee , Crieff etc. Not quite the Singapore destination he was expecting in 2020 but at least he got out and in a Rover.

Wish Bob all the best in getting others to take him and to enjoy their trips and holidays but in the last few years he has stagnated between Edinburgh and Devon going form me to Bob back to me and now back to Bob again with a quick break to coolcat ( another who gives Zed a home for a while) in the middle!! Lets hope those that want to read about his exploits and haven't had him for a while, or ever!, step forward and take the wee man on and show an interest and comment on his page.

Last edited by newhavenhibby; 17th January 2022 at 10:06..
newhavenhibby is offline   Reply With Quote