View Single Post
Old 21st September 2021, 20:17   #55
whitegold
Passed Away

Rover 75

Really sorry to see East Kirby is causing such controversy, such a fantastic show and very well organised by Dave, Richard and others. A shame the powers that be fail to recognise or support such a fantastic meet.
I for one appreciate everything Dave and team do to keep this show afloat and hope both he and the team see fit to keep it on the calendar I for one will continue to attend as long as possible. Best meet I attend. Long may it continue!!!
I havn't managed to attend a mini meet on the Linc's estate yet due to that NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD- virus and the fact I have problems both walking and driving at present but hopefully that won't be forever, always assuming I get an invite of course
I'm sure you will get the support from ordinary classic owning members when this virus situation as eased a little ( 2022 ) , such a great venue and a brilliant show.
Many genuine thanks to Dave, Richard and all who attend to make this such an enjoyable event.
whitegold is offline   Reply With Quote