Thread: Memory seats
View Single Post
Old 23rd July 2018, 15:06   #3
Rsnail
Gets stuck in

Rover 75 Saloon

And what should I do about the "k buds" besides the battery reset for 30 mins?

Also, tried looking under the seat but I can't properly see or understand a single thing that's going on under there... btw today I noticed that when I keep pressing on a big knob to move a part of the seat, in the meanwhile if I press one of the 3 little memory position buttons, the seat stops moving even though I still keep pressing on the big knobs, so it kind of receives the button pressed signal but doesn't send it forward to the ecu or motors or wherever that signal should go to...

Maybe it has to do with the fact that I installed an aftermarket car amp (360w RMS) in the boot and ran the power wire near the driver's seat under the floor carpet (near the door sills)? I was very careful while running the cable and neither touched any other cables that were already there nor disturbed anything that was in place... And even if I would've touched anything, that cable bundle under the carpet at the driver's side seat would be impossible to move in such ways that it would unconnect anything from the position where I was running the new cable under the carpet, the floor carpet is very thick and it wouldn't let things move so easily under it...
Rsnail is offline   Reply With Quote