Thread: Stepping down
View Single Post
Old 21st August 2021, 16:25   #32
wraymond
This is my second home

75 Auto 2.5 SE

Thanked 1,680 Times in 1,014 Posts

May I take my life in my hands?

First, an apology. My earlier post above was made without further reference to the closed post on prescription charges. Secondly, all this occurred while I was ‘out of it’ following an accident resulting in a fractured skull and broken neck – now at home and slowly recovering. So, seeing the developments and the closing of a thread I have re-read all of it.

For the life of me I cannot see any reason for the closing other than personal animosity at the totally reasonable arguments put forward with highly relevant facts. That was nothing to do with a subject change to the thread title and even less to do with the dreaded invasion of politics!

May I give the whole nine yards with the guarantee of non-biased non-political opinion? First, the naming of target posters, as well as the ‘others’ reference, is wholly wrong in this case (in my opinion). That was spite.

Second, it did not contain any reference to political matters in the accepted sense, rather differences in governmental perfectly reasonable events, which were democratically arrived at. I must leave it there, it is disgusting.