View Single Post
Old 23rd November 2014, 12:58   #58
MSS
This is my second home

Rover 75CDT, Jaguar XF-S 3.0V6, V'xhall Omega V6 Estate, Twintop 1.8VVT, Astra Estate and Corsa 1.2

Philip,

I have a 2005 CDT (i.e R75 diesel) that connects fine to the T4 but will not communicate to the ELM327 or generic handheld code/live data readers. By contrast my 2004 R75 1.8 does.

I was looking to buy an SP ACR4 but if your product connects to my CDT I will happily buy it. I am not looking to replace the esteemed T4 operators but more to beat my CDT into submisson and have a play.

I see that you are in Ruislip. I come down to the Heathrow area quite often and if you would like, can meet up with you in or around Ruislip so that we can try your kit on the car. If it is successful, I will buy it.

I will share my experience with your product on this forum so hopefully it may help other MGR owners to assess its potential value to them, especially if they have a stubborn R75 like mine.

Finally, may I apologise for the flavour of the enthusiasm displayed by some of my fellow MGR enthusiasts. We are mostly a harmless bunch, despite our strange behaviour at times. It goes with our dedication to the marque!

Drop me a PM if you are interested.

Thanks,

Maninder.